Hello Readers! So, we're sure you've noticed that we've been M.I.A. for some time. Our internet has been down at home for over three weeks and we're going bananas!!! We were only able to publish this post because we spent the 4th of July weekend with family and they were nice enough to share their Wi-Fi. When life gives us lemons, however, we make lemonade. Or rather, we post about lemons. Either way, we've been inspired by one of our favorite summer colors, YELLOW! Until we're back up and running at home, we hope you'll enjoy a glass of our lemonade.
1. Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles magazine
2. Sellwood rain slicker, J. Crew
3. Vintage Stripe Folding Umbrella, Barney's New York
4. Elwynn Bench, Currey & Co.
1. Eric Cohler
2. zigzag rug, West Elm
1. American Reflector and Lighting Co. pendant, c. 1920, Remains Lighting
3. Lime block printed tea towels, Etsy.com
3. Hickoree's Hard Goods special edition bag
1. 19th century French Majolica lemon charger
1. Mexican hand-hammered and abalone parrot pitcher, c. 1960