1. Nantucket Island
2. A early US flag with 36 stars, c. 1864
3. An original photo by Joe Ruggiero, for sale thru W. King Ambler, Inc.
1. An original photo by Joe Ruggiero, for sale thru W. King Ambler, Inc.
2. Joe Ruggiero
3. Joe Ruggiero Sunbrella samples
1. Gilt wood rope mirror with candlesticks, France, 19th century
1. Bergen Occasional Chair designed by Joe Ruggiero for Miles Talbott
1. Crawford Demilune designed by Joe Ruggiero for Gat Creek
1. Marine oil painting, French, 19th century
1. Brant Point Lighthouse
2. Nantucket at dusk
Thank you Joe for the wonderful visit! We couldn't agree more. There is something rather timeless about a quaint fishing town. Maybe it's the weathered buildings, or the fact that they're still using lighthouses to guide sail boats into the harbor each night. Who knows...but it is undeniably relaxing.
If you haven't already, we urge all of our readers to check out Joe's Sunbrella fabric collection. These are some of the best, if not THE best, outdoor fabrics...that can be used indoors as well.
Have a great holiday weekend!
Subscribe to Bubble & Squeak here